Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday Social #2 {Link up}

Sunday Social
 
Happy Easter everyone!
 
Since I had a busy day and would REALLY like to enjoy my wine, this post will be short and sweet :)
 
Just as a reminder, Sunday Social is a weekly link-up where we answer 5 questions about us!
Here are this weeks questions:
 
1. Favorite type of work out to do?
Running, of course!!  Obviously :)
 
2. Favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet?
This may sound dorky, but I LOVE vanilla ice cream (Breyers, more specifically) with hot fudge...YUM!  My all-time favorite hot fudge was from Canyon Ranch...SO insanely delicious and when Mr. Pea was a server there ages ago I would love to go in and get some.
 
3. What is one thing you continuously forget to do?
Water my plants....I literally have to write myself a note or else I forget.
 
4. Posts its or phone reminders? Why?
Currently both.  I constantly have a to-list going on but since I got my iPhone for my birthday I have been setting phone reminders, especially when I am not home!
 
5. Favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile
I'm going to share two!
 
 
This is Mr. Pea and I all dressed up to go to his work Christmas party.  I like it because we look great AND excited to go out without the kids! Whoo-hoo!

 
Annndddd this gem...This is Jacob's favorite Monkey named fittingly, Monkey, that he has has since his 1st Christmas.  On this particular day, Jacob had Monkey sitting on top of his radio with the headphones listening to some music.  Hilarious and adorable.
 
Thanks for stopping by for some Sunday Social action!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love with a comment!!