Wednesday, April 10, 2013

{wordless wednesday} my little all-star!

Jacob started playing t-ball a few weeks ago.  He is so flipping cute in his Giants uniform, I can barely stand it. Sure, he's not the best kid on the team, but he is my little all-star.  He is doing well and improving each game.  We are working on him with his "big throws", "strong hits", and not playing in the dirt when in the outfield.  So far, so good. 
 
Way to go slugger!!
 
*note: his improvement may or may not have something to do with my promise to buy him a Spider Man web shooter if he does well in his games and practices ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Keep up the good work Jacob!  I can picture you being an adorable high school baseball player now...I'll be beating of all those skanks with your bat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love with a comment!!