Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 reasons I wish I had a clone

Wouldn't it be great to have a clone?? Some one who could do all the things you don't want to do??

Here are my top 10 reasons I WISH I had a clone.

1. To eat the chia seeds for breakfast for me, so I could have the danish.

2. To wake up and change the sheets when Hannah pees the bed at night, while I stay sleeping.

3. To wipe some kids bum after they poop, so I can sit on the couch and watch repeats of Judge Judy.

4. To fold the clothes for me, so I could continue watching said show.

5. To babysit for me, so I could go for a nice, long run.  OR go for a nice, long run for me so I could take a nap...depending on how I am feeling that day.

6. To pick up the dog poop in the yard so I could blow bubbles with the kids.

7. To work part time someplace, so I could spend that paycheck on crap for me.

8. To take aisles 1-10 WITH the kids while I take aisles 11-20 ALONE so the food shopping would go faster!

9. To wake up early the kids, so I could sleep in.

10.  To swim for ages with the peas at Nanni's pool....so I can drink my mimosas in the sun and watch from the side...and then drive home for me so I could nap in the car.

Ahhhh...I feel so relaxed just thinking about my clone....mimosas anyone??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love with a comment!!