Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sunday Social #4 {link up}

Sunday Social
 
It's Sunday again and that means its time for Sunday Social!
 
This week's theme appears to be about rebellious childhood behaviors so this one may not be too interesting, haha, because I was not a rebellious child. I was a good girl :)  But we can give this a whirl, because it's fun to take a stroll down memory lane.
 
Did you sleepwalk as a child?
No, but my brother did!  It was funny.  Thankfully i did not and my kids don't appear to much, but on occasion have come out of their beds and been walking around like weirdos.

Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?
Again, no.  I never snuck out once.  My mom was fairly lenient with us, and I hung out with a good crowd so that was that!  Bored yet??
My son did try and leave us once.  He wanted to go on a plane and go to Massachusetts and see his cousins so he packed all his crap and walked out the front door...then promptly turned around and came back in crying. Poor kid!

Did you have any imaginary friends?
No...I was cool and had REAL friends. haha

Did you ever go toilet papering?
Wait for it....no!  Why the heck would I want to do that??  BUT I do remember a time that my high school friends and I had eaten at The Outback (I think?) and had leftover steaks.  On the drive home in my friends awesome van, the boys decided to pull over, open the door and throw their steak at someone walking down the street- what dicks we were!  But, let the record show: I did not throw the steak.

Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren’t allowed to watch?
Ummm...who wasn't allowed to watch Save By The Bell and Dawson's Creek??  No, I never had to sneak a show in. 
 
Ok...yes, I was a good girl but here were some things I DID do:
 
- skip my last class in high school to go get dairy queen (I was already 18 so I could just sign myself out AND my last period physics teacher didn't really care, as long as I brought him back a blizzard too- yes, you read that correct: I skipped class, got DQ and then went BACK to school!)
 
- Throw the best-to-date New Year's Eve party sophomore year.  My mom came home to some one throwing up in the snow on the front porch and all's she said was to have it cleaned up before she got home a few hours later- best.mom.ever!)
 
Annnddd...I can't think of anything else! Hopefully all that great behavior will be passed on to my kids.  For sure with Abby...probably for Jake, but Hannah will probably answer "yes" to all above questions.
 
Were you a well behaved child??  Hopefully because Karma is a b*tch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love with a comment!!