Friday, April 26, 2013

Happies and Crappies #8 {link up}

Scissors and a Whisk: Happies and Crappies Link Up

Is it Friday already?
That week went by fast!!

This week was busy as usual....I don't know why I always say YES to everything!

Happies:

- I have been up to my eyeballs in helping to plan my kid's school carnival put on by the PTSA...thankfully this event is TONIGHT!  It will be fun but I won't lie that I'll be glad when it's over! Then I will have a week reprieve before it's onto teacher appreciation week and then a helping with the preschool ice cream social for their annual art show...is it summer yet??

- Yesterday was "Take your child to work day" and the kiddies go to spend the morning with Daddy at work.  They did noodle art, toured the kitchen and storage areas and got to have a yummy lunch.  It was fun and they really enjoyed themselves!
 
 

Cute huh?

- I have managed to run almost a week straight on the treadmill...which is quite a feat!  Mind you, none of these runs are more than 3.5 miles but that's because it's pretty much the most I can do without losing my mind.  This is also a huge accomplishment since I haven't had a day without the kids.

- We went to the Pima County Fair this week, and despite spending a flipping fortune, the kids had a blast and are starting to get braver on the rides.  It will be good practice for Disney in the fall.

- In preparation for my big switch to Wordpress this next week, I have been searching high and low for a theme I want.  Finally after consulting with some friends last night I have decided to settle on an "ok" theme for now and then in the summer really plan one that I want.  This way I can take my time and not be rushed :)

- Yesterday I did a guest blogging for Totsy and I am so excited for it!  It seems that people really liked my writing and I am hoping they ask me back again and that this opens more doors for me in the future. You can read my post here.

Crappies:

- Still no date night...hopefully some day before I have gray hair, Mr. Pea and I can have a nice night out together...with no kids!

- A very good friend of mine is going through a not-so-easy time in her life right now and I wish I could do more to help!!!  Unfortunately, in this situation, there is literally nothing I can do, except be a good friend and listen.  I am praying for her daily and hope that she gets the good news soon that she deserves <3

How was your week??  Hopefully you had more happies than crappies!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love with a comment!!